Good evening, lovelies!
Today I’m sharing my favorite book covers with you all!
- The Selection series by Kiera Cass – I would be lying if I said I didn’t buy the first book just for the cover…The colors are so beautiful, and the dresses are incredible. I also like the crown on each cover above the title, and the little phrases at the top that almost count down the selection competition.
- The Matched series by Ally Condie – I love the way the simple covers tell the story as the series goes on.
- Distant Waves by Suzanne Weyn- This cover is so incredible! I love it so much. There’s just something so beautiful, yet kind of eerie, about it. Whoever came up with this cover idea did an amazing job!
- The Midnight Dance by Nikki Katz-So I haven’t read this yet, but this cover came up on my Pinterest feed and I cannot stop looking at it. It is such a great cover, fits the title! I literally love everything about this cover and can’t wait to read it! The clock is her skirt! How cool is that?
- Twilight by Stephanie Meyer- I’ve always really liked the first Twilight book’s cover. I like it’s simplicity. The font is great too!
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green- I think this cover is so fun and suits the characters in the book and the overall writing style.
- Heist Society series by Ally Carter- These covers are great because in her sunglasses you can see what she has to steal in each book. So clever!
- The Boys of Summer by Jessica Brody- Again, I would be lying if I didn’t tell you that my friends and I all bought this book last summer because of the cover. LOL But I also really liked the colors and the simplicity of this cover. It felt summer-y and fit the book really well, I thought.
- Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen- The simple carousel and the dark colors. I love it all. Once you read the book, the cover and title have so much more meaning too. I got the hardback, and under the dust jacket, the actual cover was such a pretty blue color, so I loved that part of the cover as well.
- Girls in the Moon by Janet McNalley- First, I love the colors on this cover, and second, I love every little detail on it. The more I read the book, the more I notice about the cover. So well done!
*all cover images found on Goodreads.com
And now! For the reason I am writing a post about book covers….
The cover for “Echo” (Book Two of The Illusion Trilogy) will be revealed at the end of this week!
Be sure to check back here, subscribe, and also follow my Instagram so you can see the cover right when it comes out!
P.S. What is your favorite book cover? Why is it your favorite?