So Fall officially starts on Wednesday!
I can’t believe how fast time flies. Because Summer is basically officially over now, I figured I would recap all of my summer reads this year. Click on the links below to see my reviews of each book. (Be sure to follow me on Goodreads to see what I’m currently reading!)
In my post at the start of summer, I said I wanted to read:
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- The Boy Most Likely To also by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- The Boys of Summer by Jessica Brody
- First Love by James Patterson
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
- The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen (s/o to Holly from nutfreenerd.com for recommending it to me!)
- War and Wonder by Dana Faletti
- The Elite by Kiera Cass
- The One by Kiera Cass (s/o to Nino from enchantedreaders.com for this recommendation!)
I would highly recommend all of these books! They were all very well written and were the perfect summer reads. So if in the middle of Fall, you feel yourself missing the sun, grab one of these awesome books to bring you all the summer feels!
My favorite “summer-y” book: My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
My favorite love story: First Love by James Patterson
My favorite couple: America and Maxon in The Selection series by Kiera Cass
My favorite character: America from The Selection series by Kiera Cass
My favorite Sarah Dessen book this summer: Saint Anything
My favorite Kiera Cass book: The One
My favorite cover: a tie between The Selection books (those dresses are gorgeous! right?) and Saint Anything (the carousel has so much meaning once you read the book)
Follow me on Goodreads (Nadette Rae Rodgers) to see my thoughts on other books as I read them.
Happy Almost Fall Reading!
P.S. looking for a Fall book to read? Click here