It’s finally feeling like summer! I miss the sunshine and am so excited to plop my butt down on the beach and just read.
My favorite thing to do in the summertime is just sit and read summery books. By summery books I mean those typical, summer romance books featuring the usual walks on the beach, summer sun, ice cream cones, and classic love stories.
So I thought I’d share my summer reading list with you:
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick (a followup to My Life Next Door)
- The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks (I’ve already read this, but I recently watched the movie again, so I’m in the mood to reread it!)
- The Boys of Summer by Jessica Brody
- First Love by James Patterson
I also want to read The Selection series by Kiera Cass (not exactly summery books, but I’ve read the first one and LOVED it, so I really want to read the others).
Here is a list of summery books I’ve read in the past and really enjoyed:
- Sixteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton
- Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
- Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
- Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
- The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
- It’s Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
Comment below with your thoughts on any of these books or with any summery book suggestions you have!
~Nadette Rae Rodgers